11.17.2010

ORNAMENT Supplies….

Ashley and I (Amy) were talking, Most of us have things kicking around our homes ready to make ornaments, Cute papers or we have our own Ideas of what we want, what do you all think about us all bringing a bunch of random supplies (Valued at min$10) to share for this one Maybe one of us has glitter while the other has really great paper so on. Please Put on here if you are going to bring supplies or if you are going to Just have Kirsten Pick up supplies ASAP (Please comment by Friday the 19th)

6 comments:

Lindsi said...

I'll bring my own. This will be fun!

Rebecca said...

Don't worry about me, I will bring some supplies!

Ashley May said...

I have tons and tons of white, silver and red chunky glitter to share along with some vintage Christmas stickers.

Carrie said...

I'll bring some stuff that I have kicking around too.

Elizabeth said...

I'll bring some stuff too! I am excited to see everyone's ideas.

Chicks and Gluesticks said...

sounds like a great idea. I was thinking the same thing. We all have lots of stuff on hand. Is this stuff we can share as a group or will it be personal? Would you like me to still buy some basics to work with (obviously extra clear glass bulbs, hooks, some varieties of paper, etc.) I'm excited this will be fun. My husband really has no idea what's coming lol. =) I'll also bring examples/tutorials for us to work off of.