3.17.2010

Something for Outside?!

Okay, this isn't the most exciting idea ever, but I was thinking maybe it would be fun to do some kind of tin pale like this:I saw this one at Camas Antique for $38.00... puhhhlease! That is so expensive. Anyways, we could do a different size & color..We could do polka dots, or monogram it with letters, numbers or think of some words... I don't know!

I was thinking it would be fun to use it outside with some flowers in it, OR you could use it in a bathroom as a trash can or to hold TP or something like that.
Like I said, not the most exciting idea but I do think it would be fun to make something for a porch. You guys are creative.. any ideas?
-Ashley

3 comments:

Hill Family said...

love it very cute-callie

Elizabeth said...

I like the idea of an outside project too. I'll keep my eyes open for more cute ideas.

The Morgans said...

Its funny you said hold your TP I have one of these things in my bathroom (Inspired by this exact one) with a number 6 holding my TP great minds think alike.