3.21.2010

Decorative Ladder


I am so excited I found a picture of one, it took me forever!!! These are popular in Utah and I wanted to buy one when I was there, but had no way of getting it home. I asked my sister-in-law to take a picture of hers so I could post it, but she hasn't sent it yet. But, I did find a similar one on line. You can put this in your house, on your door step, garden.... where ever you want! The ones in Utah come with different wood cuts for each holiday to go on them. I was thinking I would put an antiquish wreath on it or a big letter cut out that is all rustic looking.


What do you think?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the ladder! The wreath and the letter are both really cute- I would be game for either. So cute!

Ashley May said...

I like it!!! Who wrote this?!?!?!

Carrie said...

I wrote it:) Just trying to get everything ready early since Spring break is coming. I almost bought one of these last summer and then again at Christmas time.