1.11.2010

Valentine Signs ♥

I'm am so happy with how all of the signs turned out! Thanks to everyone for coming. It is so fun to work with a group of girls that are all so crafty and SO talented!!! Please post your pictures so we can admire them all :) Oh and I must say, thanks to my husband and father-in-law Verne for cutting out the wood and Amy for spending tons of time getting her cricuit to cut these stencils out just right!
Photobucket
Hi! I'm last! I love it. Fun project! -Lindsi

Here's mine (Ashley) I put mine above my wedding pictures in my living room.




Here's mine (Elizabeth), I ended up hanging mine in my bedroom. Great project Ashley! It was really fun. Thanks for putting it all together, I am really happy with how it turned out.
Amy's


I have mine hung on my wreath stand by the front door. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!!
These are the boa wreaths that I made that I have hanging in my living room window (I tried to make them into hearts but it didn't turn out the way I had it in my head so, note to self: next time just make them round). -Lisa



Thank you Ashley and Amy. Carrie

No comments: